The data presented below is filtered between 12/15/2021 – 12/31/2021
Paloma Partners At the Top of OCC Apps
Paloma Partners IV LLC has 27 Apps showing up in our platform (7 in Grady and 20 in Canadian).
- Location Exceptions (10)
- Horizontal (10)
- Increased Density (5)
- Pooling (2)
Grady is the Hottest: Grady shows up fire red, with 57 of 232 applications being filed within the county.
Arkoma News: Pittsburg County had 54 Orders related to Trinity Operating.
- Speaking of Trinity, they showed up in our recent Daily County Completion Report.
∙11-02N-11E, Coal County, OK (Surface)
Darrow Trust Spud By Citizen Energy
Recent Permits: 62 Permits were filed
- Continental (10)
- Citizen Energy (5)
- Banner Oil & Gas LLC (5)
- Hinkle Oil & Gas Inc (4)
- Devon Energy Production (4)
- Sage NR OK LLC (4)
DUC Inventory: As of right now we are showing Oklahoma with 357 DUCS.
- Kingfisher continues to have the most DUCs
- Marathon leads the operators with over 20 DUCs
A & D
Diversified Energy Completes Tapstone Acquisition
- Acquisition net purchase price of ~$181 million
- Highly accretive 1.9x multiple, based on the net purchase price and ~$95 million of estimated next twelve months’ (“NTM”) Adjusted EBITDA(a), before expected synergies
- Current production of ~12 Mboepd (~72 MMcfepd) from ~660 net operated wells
- Production comprised of primarily natural gas and NGLs (~62% and 21%, respectively)
- Net purchase price approximates a PV27 valuation at the effective date of August 01, 2021 with PDP reserves of ~35 MMBoe (~208 Bcfe) with pre-tax PV10 of ~$324 million(b)
- Producing asset’s lower emissions intensity complements Diversified’s emissions reduction strategy and positively impacts the Company’s corporate emissions profile
- Retained experienced Tapstone personnel to enhance the continuity and consistency of operations and to facilitate the implementation of Smarter Asset Management opportunities
Family Transactions: Hughes County had over 600 mineral deeds filed, however, the majority appeared to be family and trust-related which I know aren’t too thrilling for you to read about.
- OGI Inc and Fire Creek Petroleum had the most consideration recorded in Hughes County.
Other Mineral News: Eckard continues to lead the way based on total consideration recorded, followed by Resource Anadarko Royalties, and The Mineral Resources Company. The 3 combined, recorded over $4.5 Million in consideration.
Oil & Gas Leases: 351 OGLs were recorded in our platform. Do natural gas prices have Arkoma play attractive again? Over 100 leases were filed in that region…hmmm
New Resources Page
We have set up a new Resources page on our website with Demo Videos, How-To Guides, and News. It contains valuable information for current users and people who are considering switching from their current providers to Convey640. Like our prices, we are transparent with our features, and we want to show you how easy it is to access Oklahoma oil and gas data, maps, and other tools!
Petroleum Alliance Luncheon with Harold Hamm: We are excited to attend this event and hope to see you there!
- Featuring Harold Hamm
January 12, 2022
11:30AM – 1:00PM
The Petroleum Club Oklahoma City
- Relating college football news to oil and gas; Entire Texas Tech O-Line sponsored by Double Eagle. Which Oklahoma oil and gas company is going to be the first to publicly sponsor a NIL deal?