Data presented below filtered to Previous 30 Days
A & D
Vendera Adds to Their Already Diverse Portfolio
- The transaction covered 8 counties, with the majority of the tracts located in the panhandle, Texas County, OK.
Minerals: FCF Royalty Partners LLC and Eckard Land & Acquisition had the most mineral deed consideration recorded; the two accounted for over 57% of the consideration recorded within the past 30 days.
Oil & Gas Leases: Like last time, The two hottest counties for leasing activity were Grady and McClain.
- The Top Lessees across the state were Continental Resources, Calyx Energy III, WSGP Gas Producing, Quantum Resources, and Mewbourne Oil Co.
- When looking at the below leasing map for the past 30 days, it’s interesting to see that nothing is happening in what I’d consider the “core STACK” or “core SCOOP.” This likely means that this acreage has all been leased/HBP’d.
Continental Shifts Focus To Custer
Continental Resources led the way with OCC Applications. The applications were focused in the Eastern edge of Custer County, OK.
- This move makes sense after seeing the recent production numbers from the Slagell Wells, wow!!!!
OCC Orders: Devon Energy had numerous Dismissals, all being located in 13N-09W of Canadian County, OK.
Mewbourne Oil Co was the most active when it came to filing Pooling Orders. All of their poolings were located in Ellis County, OK.
Continental recorded 5 poolings, spread out across 3 Counties, Grady (2), Carter (1), and Murray (2).
Activity Sent Straight To Your Inbox
Receive a spreadsheet each morning of yesterday’s Oklahoma Corporation Commission filings.
Cimarex Energy Has a Strong Showing in Canadian Co.
Congrats to the Cimarex Energy (Coterra Energy) team on these strong IP rates.
Camino Drills a Nice One Too: While discussing IP Rates, Camino Natural Resources drilled a strong well in Grady County, OK.
Oil: 161 BBL
Gas: 16,237 MCF
Roberts 0607 12-1-1MXH
Grady County, OK
Permit News: 110 Permits were filed during the previous 30 days.
- 41% of the permits were Straight-Hole
- The Woodford formation barely beat out the Hunton and Missiissppian formations as the target zones.
- Permit leaders across all drill types were EOG Resources (8), Continental Resources (6), Camino Natural Resources (6), Cimarex Energy (6), and Merit Energy Co. (6)
Spud News: 56 Spuds were filed during the previous 30 days.
- Canadian County had the most activity with 7 Spuds
- Paloma Operation Co. had the most Spuds of any operator with 7, all of which were in Canadian County.
Well Transfers: The largest transfer during the past 30 days was between Tapstone Energy and Diversified Production Co., recording over 2,700 transfers.
- This appears to be related to last year’s acquisition of Diversified purchasing Tapstone. Likely a delay in all of the wells being transferred to Diversified.
Convey640 Map of The Actively Producing Transferred Wells
OTHER OKLAHOMA NEWS
This weekend is the Red River Showdown between Oklahoma Sooners and Texas Longhorns. Both teams are below average this year, but the game and events leading up are always a great time. I recommend getting all your business calls in before Noon on Friday because soon after many will be heading South/North on I-35!
EXCITING CONVEY640 NEWS
You can now search, view, and download historical spacings, poolings, increased densities, location exceptions, and other Oklahoma conservative docket orders within the Convey640 platform.
THANKS FOR READING
Was this email forwarded to you and you’re not yet a subscriber of our newsletter? Sign up here to receive free activity recaps and important news in your inbox. You can also read past newsletters.