Could Push U.S. Natural Gas Prices Higher
The data presented below is filtered to the past 30 Days
Minerals of Oklahoma 2021
A few weeks ago we published our annual Minerals of Oklahoma analysis. If you didn’t get a chance to read it you can do so here!
- Since the publication, Eckard continues to impress with their mineral acquisitions; leading the way in total consideration spent.
Oil & Gas Leases: McClain, Garvin, and Stephens Counties are showing the most activity.
Top Lessees in the 3 counties include:
Chisholm Oil and Gas: Assigned 169 tracts to BCE-Mach III LLC.
- 87% of the tracts were located in Kingfisher County, OK.
Canaan Resources Appears to Now be Caliber Resource Partners.
- Canaan assigned some of their Arkoma assets to Calyx Energy IV LLC.
- Majority of the tracts were located in Hughes and McIntosh County.
Canadian County Has New Life
Have commodity prices brought new life to the STACK? Canadian County saw the most OCC Application activity.
- Cimarex Energy (who merged with Cabot Oil & Gas Corp to form Coterra) led the way, followed by Paloma and Citizens.
- Looks like Cimarex plans to drill in the central part of the county.
Orders Dismissing Causes: XTO appears to maybe have scrapped some of their drilling plans in Carter County.
- Numerous orders were filed that dismissed Location Exceptions and Multi-Unit Spacings.
- Speaking of Exxon, Monday they announced they were selling their Irving, TX Campus and locating to their North Houston Campus.
DAILY COUNTY REPORT
Activity Sent Straight To Your Inbox
Did you know you can receive a spreadsheet each morning of yesterday’s Oklahoma Corporation Commission filings?
Download Today’s Complimentary Report
Send me an email if you’d like to learn more about this daily service!
Permits to the Moon
101 Drilling permits have been filed in the past 30 days
- Citation Oil & Gas (13)
- Devon Energy (8)
- Citizen Energy (8)
- Mewbourne Oil (5)
- E2 Operating (5)
- Ovintiv USA (4)
- Continental Resources (3)
IP News: Trinity Operating drilled two strong wells! The wells were completed at the end of last year
- Both are located in 18-07N-18E, Pittsburg Co. OK
- Bernice 3-7/6H: 15,085 MCF/Day
- Carney 1-8/5H: 14,564 MCF/Day
Ovintiv Turning To the Right: Ovintiv Spud 9 Wells in the past 30 days.
- All are located in Kingfisher County, OK.
Oenoke Operating LLC Transferred Over 500 Wells: Calyx Energy IV LLC was named as the new operator for these wells.
- The wells are located in the Arkoma Region.
- Over 300 in Pittsburg County.
ON THE MARKET
Detring Energy Advisors With Two Oklahoma Deals
EOG-RESOURCES: Western Anadarko Opportunity
- Large, contiguous, majority-operated position of ~37,300 net acres (100% HBP) provides capital budget control and operational oversight
- Assets include rights across multiple productive horizons including the Cherokee, Marmaton, Cleveland, Atoka, Tonkawa, and others
- 2,770 Boed (69% liquids) across 188 currently producing wells on low annual decline (14% NTM)
- PDP PV10 and net reserves of $146MM and 10 MMBoe, respectively, with $37MM in high-margin net cash flow (NTM PDP)
- Significant resource potential from ~385 highly economic and de-risked Cherokee and Marmaton undeveloped locations, 23 return-to-production candidates, and 4 DUC’s
TRP ENERGY: Core SCOOP-MERGE Opportunity
- ~5,700 net acres of operated and non-operated working interest across the SCOOP and MERGE plays of the Anadarko Basin (~4,200 op. net acres, >70%)
- ~760 Boed (70% liquids) production through 104 currently producing horizontal wells on a low annual decline of ~15%
- PDP PV10 and net reserves of $39MM and 2.8 MMBoe, respectively, with $10MM in high-margin next-twelve-months net cash flow (PDP only)
- Over 140 highly economic, de-risked Woodford and Mississippian horizontal locations boasting >100% IRR ready for pad development with midstream infrastructure in-place
PIVOTAL PETROLEUM PARTNERS: Non-OP Located in Arkoma Basin
- Marketed by Tenoaks Energy Advisors
Comments are closed